Berlin and Potsdam have such an abundance of sightseeing choices that deciding which places to visit is often like choosing between children.
I focus on my guests’ interests and then design an itinerary just for them. Art, architecture, archaeology, a river cruise, a park, symphony concert, opera, and jazz are just the beginning of the options. Would you prefer an overview of the city’s eventful history? Or, if you’ve visited Berlin previously, would you prefer to experience something new?
The tour itineraries I develop are as carefully planned as my events. But, because I know the city and area so well, we can also be spontaneous if a wonderful, unexpected opportunity arises.
In all things, I strive to think creatively to give my guests a unique and lasting memory of their stay. My services are based on a comprehensive experience of organizing several world congresses, global company meetings, smaller VIP private groups, as well as families and friends traveling together. (See also reference list.) If you’re interested in a one-of-a-kind experience in Berlin and Potsdam, please contact me. I hope to welcome you to Berlin!
- Highlights of the city / Berlin for newcomers / Overview tour
- Movie locations – Hollywood on the Spree river
- Made in Berlin: Inventions in and around Berlin
- What the Berliner does not know
- Humboldt’s Berlin
- Jewish Berlin
- Splendor and glory: Prussia and no end?
- Search for traces: from National Socialism to the Cold War
- Good Bye Lenin – what’s left?
- Stars and myth of the Golden Twenties
- Excellencies & Residences a journey through the old and new embassy district
- Famous Berliners – where did they work?
- The best of Museum Island: From the Pergamon Museum to the Old National Gallery to the Egyptian Museum
- Like a flash – the Jewish Museum
- Design & Fashion – made in Berlin
- Berlin’s underground
- Culinary Tours: Taste the City
- With the race board from Zwickau – the Trabi car – through the city
- Visit to Max Liebermann at Wannsee lake
- Behind the Scenes: City of Private Collectors & Galleries
- Berlin for children: In the footsteps of „Emil and the detectives“
I own u.a. a management license for the following locks:
- Sanssouci Palace
- Cecilienhof Castle (Potsdam Conference)
- New chambers (Gemaldegalerie Sanssouci)
- Charlottenhof Palace (Sanssouci)
- Castle Charlottenburg
- The divided city: In the footsteps of the wall
- Through the alternative Berlin of Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg
- Castles and beautiful gardens along the Havel river
- Berlin from captain’s perspective: on Spree river and Landwehrkanal
- 7-lake round trip between Berlin and Potsdam
- New architecture in Berlin from Renzo Piano to I.M. Pei
- 100 years Bauhaus architecture in Berlin
- Everything done by Schinkel? – Prussia and its architects
- In the footsteps of the poet Fontane: Ruppin Switzerland & Rheinsberg Palace
- Green Treasures: Petzow & Werder
- Whistle for the world – Albert Einstein in Caputh
- Peacock Island – Pearl in the Havel Sea
In Berlin or its region – you always can discover extraordinary places, let yourself be surprised!